This is the hands-on review of Samurai Chef for Daydream VR! As the title implies, we are looking at a Fruit Ninja clone in VR that has you slice and dice veggies and other ingredients! Check it out!
You can get the game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playgendary.chef
Here is how the developer describes the game:
Welcome to the world dominated by the art of sword. Even if you are a restaurant chef… Especially if you are a restaurant chef! It’s time to grab a katana and slice as fast as you can to make excellent dishes. You won’t be alone in the kitchen, but be ready to kick, punch and slap your lazy helpers!
If you’re skilled enough, you can cross swords with world-known chefs. Prove your mastery by slicing ingredients, and become the legendary Samurai Chef! Win chef clash – seize your opponent’s weapon and get access to the multiplayer mode, there you can compete with your friends and players all over the world to become the best.
Ready to create your own restaurant story? Join Samurai Chef VR game – dynamic adorable cooking simulator!
Enjoy the following game features:
– entertaining cooking simulator
– 10 insane chef opponents
– 11 epic weapons for you to collect
– 4 challenging game modes
– awesome funny characters
– engaging quests given by the old samurai ghost to boost your character’s wisdom
– stunning 3D graphics that define a new era of VR games
– 360-degree immersive and realistic experience
– global and friends leaderboards that can spice up the competition – try to reach the top!